Thursday, January 15, 2009

My Joelle @ 3rd month

And I love you…my baby girl…

I never expected you to come into my life,

But who am I to refuse this so-called gift from God.

In those nine long months of waiting,

As my body, belly and nose are growing

I can’t hide my smile knowing that you’re coming!

My child, all I want is to hold you forever and

Praying that we will always be together,

I promise you, in my heart you will stay forever.

Mommy is saying thanks to God

For giving me such adorable child,

And she is Joelle – A loving child from God.

To you my Joelle – you will always be my little girl!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Joelle's 3rd month development:

- sleeping at 5 hours stretch during the night

- beginning to interact with others by cooing, oohing & flasing smiles

- watching tv

- grabbing and eating her hands

Thank you for Ninong Jeff, Jowel, Tito Hadjie & Tito Edmund and family for the visit.

Thank you to Lola Gay who prepared, spaghetti, dinuguan with puto, fish salad and rellenong pusit.

Thank you to Kuya Gio for the pink cake

***photos taken by Jowel

No comments: