Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Loser?!

I was a bit upset when my sister told me that my son told her this “ you’re a loser”, of course she was surprised upon hearing this from his favorite nephew. She asked him where did he learned or heard that nasty word, he said –from Mama, my sister could not believed it?!

The next day while she was at the office, she was still thinking what my son uttered to her, we are not used to hear or say any bad words, except if we are terribly angry but not in front of him. I then asked my son to whom did he learned that…

Mommy : Gio who told you that word?

Gio : Mama

Mommy : No, I never said that to you. Did you hear that in school?

Gio : No, only in the house, Full House!

Full house?! What? Ah, ok…now I remember, we have this Filipino channel at home and this is the very first time that I agreed to have Pinoy Channel, why? Hindi ko po minamasa ang kapwa ko Pilipino o ikinahihiya ang pagiging tunay kong Pinoy, pero nasa delikadong age ang anak ko, na kung saan hinihigop nya lahat ng makita at marinig nya. Sa Filipino sit com nya ito narinig, (sa mabulang barkada). From now on, I will not let my son watch those kinds of sitcom…. I know my son does not mean what he said to his Aunt. Pero mabuti na rin na ingatan sya, ang sakit kasi sa tenga eh! I don’t want to blame anybody, I know that this is my responsibility, guarding and protecting my children for anything that I know will cause damage to their well being.

May mga panoorin na nakakatawa pero hindi nakakatuwa!

No comments: