Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Back to Work!

I am back to work...back to my old self... back to the reality....

3 long months vacation leave was one of the best times na naranasan ko sa buong buhay ko.

In that 3 long months I experienced the joy of being a full mother and wife. Those everyday routine made me more appreciate the value of my family...

- Putting him to bath is my bonding moment with Gio.

- I even tried cooking different kinds and flavor of pasta for his meal.

- Gio is treating me not only his mother but his best friend as well.

- Tatlo ang anak ko sa bahay ngayon... 2 babies and 1 kuya...

- Gio, Marcus and Joelle ang mga chikiting na nagbibigay ng magandang umaga...

- Natutunan ko din magpaligo ng baby ( na hindi ko nagawa kay Gio) ako ang nagpapaligo sa mga bata everyday. I love dressing them up, lalo na si Joelle...iba pala ang feeling of having a baby girl, specially kamukha ko sya..hehehehe…(jaz a proud mom!)

- Marcus is another joy in my life, he is my sister's baby pero parang baby ko na din sya...mabait na bata si Marcus, you will get his smile for free... and I love to call him Macuz…cuznet!

But then I have to go back to my work...carrying a grateful and heart and thanking God for letting me experienced this wonderful life!

No comments: