Sunday, October 18, 2009

Thank you for the blessing of friendship



Thank you for always being there whenever I feel weary.
Thank you for listening to all the blows and woes of life.
Thank you for showing your love, your kindness and care.
Thank you for the smile, the laughter and the cry we shared together.
Thank you for giving me the strength to stand up and face each trials of my life.

Thank you for opening my eyes, to see the goodness of life.
Thank you for standing beside me when the road is fearful and lonely.
Thank you for holding when the storm and thunder of doubts are blowing me.
Thank you for walking with me when the forest is dark of trepidation.
Thank you for the guidance, which leads me to be a good follower of Jesus.
And lastly, I am thankful to God that He gives the perfect blessings that I need, and that blessing is you.

I love you my friend!

created : 15 October 2009
Poem dedicated to my husband Eric.

No comments: